Travel support is made available for selected young scientists.
- The European Meteorological Society runs an awards program that includes Young Scientist Travel Awards for researchers under 35 years (YSTAs). Deadline for support application is 1 April 2018. You may find details here.
- The journal Atmosphere has a travel award initiative, supporting young investigators to attend a conference in 2018. Deadline for support application is 15 February 2018. Details and candidate requirements can be found here.
Limited travel support is also available directly from the ERAD 2018 committee. Participants who have submitted an abstract may apply for this travel support, consisting of €500 for European candidates or €750 for non-European candidates. The applicant should be able to motivate why the travel support is essential for attendance at ERAD 2018.
Participants can apply by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org including the following:
- Personal data (name, company/organization, address, date of birth)
- Student status (BSc, MSc, PhD, non-student). Students must submit a verified copy of "Proof of Student Status" from school / university administration.
- Abstract title
- Motivation for attending ERAD 2018.
- Motivation why travel support is essential for your attendance.
The deadline for submission is 15 April 2018. Winners of a Travel Support Award will be notified in April.